Our exclusive seminars have been arranged to give you the knowledge to develop a successful financial strategy in these changing and challenging times.
The events will cover highly relevant topics, which include:
- How to grow your income whilst in a low interest rate environment
- Key steps to protect your hard earned assets against rising taxation
- How to invest tax efficiently and guard against the impact of increasing inflation
- The ways to reduce your exposure to the continued threat of Inheritance Tax eroding your estate
- How you could potentially increase the income from your ISA investments
We are sure you will find our seminar highly informative and enjoyable. The presentation is followed by a lunch and provides you with the opportunity to discover what the experts are doing in this unprecedented financial climate.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. Equities do not have the security of capital which is characteristic of a deposit with a bank or building society. The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.